Last Film You Saw

Beasts of No Nation - pretty difficult to watch at times but it highlights the horror of the use of child soldiers. I like Idris Elba, but thought it was strange that they wanted to cast him as lead given that the rest of the cast were locals. 7/10

The Witch. Heard good things, that it was the best horror film in years etc. It was shit. Boring shit.

The Witch. Heard good things, that it was the best horror film in years etc. It was shit. Boring shit.
Not a fan of horror, but thought this was good (for the genre). Definitely one of the more eerie horror films that doesn't rely too heavily on moments that make you jump. That said, I kept having Finchy's face from the Office in my head whilst watching it.

Not a fan of horror, but thought this was good (for the genre). Definitely one of the more eerie horror films that doesn't rely too heavily on moments that make you jump. That said, I kept having Finchy's face from the Office in my head whilst watching it.

Haha yeah, as soon as I realised it was him it took me right out of it

Arrival, my kind of film and 8/10 but not much action and could understand if some would find it a little slow.

Beasts of No Nation - pretty difficult to watch at times but it highlights the horror of the use of child soldiers. I like Idris Elba, but thought it was strange that they wanted to cast him as lead given that the rest of the cast were locals. 7/10

He produced it and was key in the films development, having a star was good for the film's promotion and added to that all his family are west african, so he just did an impression of his parents, eh. Not really that strange considering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.