£1 tickets attract the Rif Raf

pattym

£1 tickets attract the Rif Raf

Some right ruffians in last night with their offspring. Some cheeky twunts in the seats behind us robbed our drinks from under our seats. They wouldn't shut up throughout the match even got into an argument with a bloke and his disabled son after making fun of the disabled lad.

Re: £1 tickets attract the Rif Raf

Which block was that? I was in 209 and wasn't so rough in there, just had to put up with some guy slagging off Lescott' after 3mins 30 seconds - we were one nil up and he'd touched the ball once!

pattym said:
Some right ruffians in last night with their offspring. Some cheeky twunts in the seats behind us robbed our drinks from under our seats. They wouldn't shut up throughout the match even got into an argument with a bloke and his disabled son after making fun of the disabled lad.

Yeh, its a nightmare when the away fans find their way into the home end!

i do agree that there were some fair twats there ... kids tappin his foot on the back of my seat for 90 mins, thank god hes not normally there. saw loads of people will glow in the dark swords and stuff too.... very tacky... BUT then again every little helps, all fans welcome! just dont sit near me

RAG !!!! maybe your use to prawn sandwich`s.

pattym said:

Did your dad kick his head in?

I was in 107 for today, and there was these 2 blokes who were very vocal and abusive towards Scunthorpe players, they were clearly pissed and there girlfriends were both there, if anyone saw them they were on about row P or something...

Benjani's Shoulder said:
pattym said:

Did your dad kick his head in?

I see what you did there...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.