£10,000 Feeling Proud & Overwhelmed

Thank you to MikeN for his kind donation to today, I really appreciate the support and know your donations will make a difference.

20 sleeps till beer and over £11,000 raised is fantastic. Thank you again to everyone who has donated so far CTWD

Small donation sent. Sorry it's not more but you should be immensely proud of what you've achieved. Best wishes to you and Harvey.

Thanks Balti for your kind donation mate I really appreciate it, The support from my fellow Blues has been overwhelming and will never be forgotten, We have made many new Blue friends along the way.

My first proper drink will be Watford away so if your there you will spot me a mile off !!! CTWD

19 SLEEPS TO GO & £11,150 RAISED SO FAR

https://www.justgiving.com/Mark-McCarthy6dry2015

12376000_820829718029438_3836775484647517225_n.jpg

Have one for me will ya. I'll actually be down on turndown in Astana on the 31st (working over Christmas on a dry mine camp) so I'll have one for you as well. And a few for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.