£10 to charity - Dzeko

adrianr

Said in the pre match to a fellow blue if Dzeko scored a hat trick I'd donate £10 to a charity of his/her choice. Not sure if the last was officially chalked up as an OG but for that performance I've no problem honouring it :)

Make yourself known blue and name your charity.

adrianr said:
Said in the pre match to a fellow blue if Dzeko scored a hat trick I'd donate £10 to a charity of his/her choice. Not sure if the last was officially chalked up as an OG but for that performance I've no problem honouring it :)

Edin had that goal for about a minute before it was chalked off and given as an og!

Akira said:
I thought the thread title meant Dzeko donted £10 to charity.

I don't think Christmas put as much of a dent into Dzeko's finances than my own unfortunately!

In fact mods you can bin the topic, I'll find the guy in the pre-match and PM him.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
adrianr said:

Edin had that goal for about a minute before it was chalked off and given as an og!

If it was initially on target and the ball was knocked onto the post by the keeper and then back onto the keeper and in then it will be classed as a Dzeko goal by the dubious goal panel. Couldn't quite tell what happened though from my stream.

Definitely not a hat trick. The ball was heading back into play after hitting the post when it hit the 'keeper and went in. The ''deflection'' was pivotal in the ball going in. But fair do's to the OP for being willing to honour the bet.

I didn't think it hit the post. Looked like an on target shot to me which the keeper fumbled so a Dzeko goal. I may have been wrong though.

jimharri said:
Definitely not a hat trick. The ball was heading back into play after hitting the post when it hit the 'keeper and went in. The ''deflection'' was pivotal in the ball going in. But fair do's to the OP for being willing to honour the bet.

Well at least Dzeko made contact with the ball, unlike ''the brother's wife shagger's'' first goal for the rags.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.