£100.00 reward if found

toby

£100.00 reward if found

I have lost my samsung phone at the Dove Concert tonight will give £100.00 reward if anyone hands it in apart from pics of my grandchildren on it , it also has pics of my students course work

many thanks Ali x

Re: £100.00 reward if found

toby said:
I have lost my samsung phone at the Dove Concert tonight will give £100.00 reward if anyone hands it in apart from pics of my grandchildren on it , it also has pics of my students course work

many thanks Ali x

may be daft idea but have you rung it ?

Contact the website as well.

I'm sure everyone who's been tonight will go on the official website at some point this weekend, so a small footnote at the bottom of a review of tonight about your phone may do the trick.

mcfcnorthstand said:
toby said:

many thanks Ali x

The battery died on me at the concert I am so upset I could cry

mcfcnorthstand said:
toby said:

many thanks Ali x

We tried it several times but with no luck:-(

Was it black? I saw one on the floor all broken :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.