£100000 for some puke!

Cheesy

Apologies if posted elsewhere.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.sky.com/story/1045585/whale-vomit-found-on-dog-walk-worth-100000" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.sky.com/story/1045585/whale ... rth-100000</a>

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Wow - that's amazing.
I wouldn't have had a Scooby what it was,so fair play to the bloke.
And well deserved too,as he's bringing up his kid on his own.
A result all round.
Good find,Cheesy - makes a pleasant change from the usual Daily Fail gloom and doom.

I like the fact that he obviously didn't know what it was (who would?) so left it on the beach when he went home. Then, when having a quick look on the net he realised what it was.

How much would he have been shitting it about someone else finding it or it getting washed out to sea before he got back to it??? :-D

I've walked up an down that beach about 3 billion times and only ever found sand in my shoes, far play to him, he sounds like a decent bloke, I hope it brings him many years of happiness, the lucky ****.

Fuck it, I'm finishing work now I might just nip down and see if there's anymore floating of the coast.

Cheesy said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Wow - that's amazing.
I wouldn't have had a Scooby what it was,so fair play to the bloke.
And well deserved too,as he's bringing up his kid on his own.
A result all round.
Good find,Cheesy - makes a pleasant change from the usual Daily Fail gloom and doom.

I like the fact that he obviously didn't know what it was (who would?) so left it on the beach when he went home. Then, when having a quick look on the net he realised what it was.

How much would he have been shitting it about someone else finding it or it getting washed out to sea before he got back to it??? :-D

More likely the latter I would have thought mate,as the tides in Morecambe are notorious,and come in faster than you can run.
I bet half the town are out beachcoming now.
Sod cockle picking all day when you can find a lump of whale puke and get it weighed in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.