£109 for away end at the scums

Never in a million years would I pay that, I want to go and have enough loyalty points but wont pay the £50 a ticket they want (£42+2+5) over the phone!

blueblood007 said:
should i even think about paying that, plus I am only 17 and dont have a job...emm help

Its all down to how much you want to go mate? You wouldn`t even be considering
it if you didn`t think you could come up with the dough.
We have waited a long time to play in a semi-final of this importance,
get there by hook or by crook - you`ll regret it if you don`t!!

SS111 said:
Never in a million years would I pay that, I want to go and have enough loyalty points but wont pay the £50 a ticket they want (£42+2+5) over the phone!
sell your ticket to him then, save him some money

mcfcjosh said:
SS111 said:
sell your ticket to him then, save him some money

agree would you get the ticket for 50 then i could buy it of you?

If I dont use my card then yeah by all means. But after posting this morning Ive had a long think and I'm tempted now. After working it out, it will cost more or less the same to go to Everton away including trains etc and I think everyone knows which is the better game to go to. But if I dont use it then yeah thats fine pal, I will give you PM shortly and let you know either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.