£157 million on the euromillions.

davymcfc

Got my ticket today, its my birthday so im feeling lucky. If the unthinkable happened I would pay for my family and my girlfriends family to go on a big holiday somewhere fancy and buy a mansion with a pool. Never work a day again.

What would you do if you won it?

davymcfc said:
Got my ticket today, its my birthday so im feeling lucky. If the unthinkable happened I would pay for my family and my girlfriends family to go on a big holiday somewhere fancy and buy a mansion with a pool. Never work a day again.

What would you do if you won it?

Try to become your new best friend.

I would pay the Club's wage bill at last year's level for a year, but only during the playing season and squander the remaining 7 million.

No, I wouldn't really, I'm just putting a sense of perspective on this humongous amount.

Blue Hefner said:
pominoz said:
Give a 100 million away, 57 mill is more than enough.

If you are struggling for people to give it away to, give me a ring

I would like to think i would do the "secret millionaire" shit, and give them 1million, instead of those tight bastards giving 20k at a time.I could make a fucking big change to 100 communities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.