£20 for QPR...

St Helens Blue (Exiled)

Just wondering if we can have another 60 odd page thread about the ticket pricing policies set by the club.....

Great price City..Well done. Hopefully many who felt priced out for Southampton will feel able to choose they can afford this one.

Why do you think City have set early round League Cup prices for a Prem game? It certainly isn't because I dozen or so people on this website suggested prices were too high.

Plus many people arguing prices were too high for Southampton either have SeasonCards or could afford much more than £56.

danburge82 said:
Why do you think City have set early round League Cup prices for a Prem game? It certainly isn't because I dozen or so people on this website suggested prices were too high.
I agree.

But why have they priced them low when they could of easily got £35-£40?

The cookie monster said:
danburge82 said:
I agree.

But why have they priced them low when they could of easily got £35-£40?
Because they know they made a mistake and it's a PR stunt to rectify it.

I posted on the other thread that the Southampton game will be a one off due to it being the first game,being champions. Demand was always going to outstrip supply hence the club priced it high and so to speak made a bit more money.I also stated that QPR would no way be the same price as a result of the time of kick off and being on ESPN-Hence I am proven right.

Yes Saints was dear for the matchday ticket prices but some fans jump on the - lets berate the club bandwaggon - when quite clearly they are pricing tickets correctly.

Again - well done City.

danburge82 said:

think your wrong dozen? it was trillions m8,
Tunisia Egypt Libya Syria Bradford and now its the Blue Moon spring via la revolution
( admittedly its late summer a minor detail and we have not deployed tanks yet )

the ticket office has caved in to popular dissent led by Che Blue Mooners admitted their crimes asked for mercy refunded hundreds and fled to exile in Wales

Isn't it ''from'' £20? I'm guessing that that price, if genuine, is probably for an adult ticket in the family stand. However, not wanting to be too Victor Meldrew-ish, a big ''well done'' to the club for pitching the QPR tickets at what appears to be a more reasonable level.

jimharri said:
Isn't it ''from'' £20? I'm guessing that that price, if genuine, is probably for an adult ticket in the family stand. However, not wanting to be too Victor Meldrew-ish, a big ''well done'' to the club for pitching the QPR tickets at what appears to be a more reasonable level.

Yes Jim-It is,but the likelihood is that it will not be over £40.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I posted on the other thread that the Southampton game will be a one off due to it being the first game,being champions. Demand was always going to outstrip supply hence the club priced it high and so to speak made a bit more money.I also stated that QPR would no way be the same price as a result of the time of kick off and being on ESPN-Hence I am proven right.

Yes Saints was dear for the matchday ticket prices but some fans jump on the - lets berate the club bandwaggon - when quite clearly they are pricing tickets correctly.

Again - well done City.

I'm not so sure that I agree with the sentiments here. The disparity between ticket prices is way too much. Yes, it might make business sense but it isn't going to do a lot for customer relations.

Basically what they are doing is pricing certain fans out of the big games but then going to those same people with begging bowls when they are a bit concerned that they won't fill the stadium.

Maybe it's a sad but inevitable price for success, but I think it would be a lot fairer if there was no bigger price disparity of £10 in league games. Charge less for the bigger ones and more for the smaller ones.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Just wondering if we can have another 60 odd page thread about the ticket pricing policies set by the club.....

Great price City..Well done. Hopefully many who felt priced out for Southampton will feel able to choose they can afford this one.

praise the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.