£250k Rugby Winner

AlthamBlue

£250k Rugby Winner

Anyone just seen the news on ITV? Some bloke at Wembley entered the half comp to win £250k by hitting the Crossbar from 30 yards, and did it!! Stuffy git.....and he got hugged by all the cheerleaders.

Re: £250k Rugby Winner

Been showing it on Sky all day. Loved the way the bloke stuck his hands in his pockets before the ball would have travelled halfway to the posts. He had this sort of "Fuck it. I didn't hit it right" look about him.

hey he might have won a quarter of a million but the poor lad had to sit through an entire Rugby match - as they say swings and roundabouts

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ABA2cayfzU[/youtube]

city should do the same really wouldnt really make a difference much to coffers but would get more interest in half time

wilky2868 said:
its being looked in to as its meant to be a "drop-kick", he clearly "punts" the ball, they,l be uproar if they try and take it off him
I think Saracens (the organizing club) have come out and said they will pay out. They'd have taken out insurance to cover themselves anyway.

Whatever kick its meant to be, it would be fucking hard as fuck to hit a cross bar with an egg shaped ball, even if you did it on your own with no pressure in a park somewhere. To do it infront of 50k plus, barefoot!!! Obviously a fluke, to an extent, but fair play to the guy. I bet it was one of them like when you volley a half volley and you know it is only going one place, the top corner. I bet he knew where it was gonna end up all along. If I were him though, i'd buy one of those cheerleaders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.