£400,000,000

We should be so grateful, this is one hell of an investment however rich you are. A BIG Thank you to our owners.

the fella is an absolute legend..... if i had my hat on sheikhy, well i'd doff it in your direction.... p.s. any chance we can do a half time draw with a number in the programme,with the winner getting his /her mortgage paid off.... think of the publicity that'd get us.... kidding.... or am i..???

binzy m.cf.c said:
the fella is an absolute legend..... if i had my hat on sheikhy, well i'd doff it in your direction.... p.s. any chance we can do a half time draw with a number in the programme,with the winner getting his /her mortgage paid off.... think of the publicity that'd get us.... kidding.... or am i..???

Be careful what you wish for - Malcolm Glazer's number might come up!

bout time he prooved he loved us and bought some desent players, ffs tell him to get his hand in his pocket or fcuk off, lol
wouldnt say no to being 495 billion behind him in the bank

Born a Blue in 71 and will die a Blue, went to Wembley in 81, honestly thought I would never see City win a major trophy in my lifetime. Then the takeover happened and maybe just maybe........ My son was born in 2008 and I can't wait to tell him the tales of league 1 and trips to York and the likes. Hopefully by then we will be the greatest team in Europe and he will look at me in disbelief and say no way dad it was never that bad.

Still can't believe we have such a wealthy and honest owner....The guy will become a legend at City, I love the journey that we are on and can't wait until we are picking up Silverware.

Had a bet today at work that City will win MORE silverware than the scum, arsenal and the dippers put together in the next ten years....NO ONE even considered taking me up on it (in retaliation to Vieira's to old) and it's all thanks to Sheik Mansour and his loyal team of business men.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.