£47 million: the bill for Carlos Tevez

Re: £47 million: the bill for Carlos Tevez

If this is true then it's an outragious sum of money for him.

I hope it isn't. He will never be worth that to us.

Lets not to wound up with these rumours, like I said 47 million to steal a player from under the nose of the so called greatest team in Europe is 47 million well spent. It was headline news and aids to the bigger picture.

Didsbury Dave said:

He will be worth alot more Dave, as we've annouced that not even the famous manu can stop us. It's an arrival thing and 47 is fuck all when you look at what a statement it has left, the whole world is wakeing upto the strenght of Manchester City.

It's 47 for the big picture and not for Tevez that's by the by.

Never read such a load of bollocks. Expect the club to take action against this particular article. It is complete fantasy.

Didsbury Dave said:

It's got to be bullshit surely, £47m for Tevez would be an absolute joke of a transfer fee

bluemoon32 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

It's got to be bullshit surely, £47m for Tevez would be an absolute joke of a transfer fee
The media cannot get over the fact that we have unbelievable amounts of cash - as a City fan it it's hard to take in but it is becoming easier - I keep pinching myself.

The media cannot get over the fact that we have unbelievable amounts of cash - as a City fan it it's hard to take in but it is becoming easier - I keep pinching myself.

We haven't got anything, our pimp has. And anybody who thinks Tevez is worth that amount wants their heads testing. How embarrassing our support has become, the hypocrisy is pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.