£5 Treble

BornLate58

City
Burnley
Wigan
Stranger things have happened and would pay out £427 with Hills.
Can see City and Wigan winning and Burnley must be due at least a single away win.
Any takers?

BornLate58 said:
City
Burnley
Wigan
Can see City and Wigan winning and Burnley must be due at least a single away win.
Any takers?

Thats tempting but cant see city winning

Been betting on 0-0s lately, had 3 in a row, not accy though.

I just pick the most boring sounding matches like Wigan v Bolton.

city51 said:
BornLate58 said:
City
Burnley
Wigan
Any takers?

Thats tempting but cant see city winning

we will win on sunday the game will suit or style of play ''''ENJOY''''

BornLate58 said:
City
Burnley
Wigan
Any takers?

Apart from Burnley, only 1 point away all season against the registered Charity that is us. They'll go down but will probably defeat the said same charity in their home game. Reason a guy I used to work with and now a social acquaintance is an avid Burnley fan. So before a ball was kicked at the start of the season, we had a bet of 8 pints to the winner of each game both home and away, draws null and void. Burnley will be relegated and I will end up paying out nearly £20 because away from home we are shit!! Simples.

never bet on or against City.

Can't see a Burnley win either. But your right they're due one. Wigan could be a good bet. they can make it tough at home.

Good luck to you though.

I tend to put a quid or 2 on 20 games. Gets the odds up quite high. Unlikely to win but if it does come in that will be a quality weekend. And more than enough for a deposit on a house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.