£50 time

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
BlueBearBoots said:
karen7 said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Ello ello whats everyone upto this lovely evening? I'm watching masterchef have a relaxing hour or 2 :)

How was the ballet? did you behave like a lady lol

It was really good private drinks before the performance and the Director came and gave us al talk, great seats in the circle and then more drinks at the interval and ice cream. The ballet was a new take on the traditional very entertaining loved it

And did he mention your overdraft

dronefromsector7g said:
BlueBearBoots said:
karen7 said:

It was really good private drinks before the performance and the Director came and gave us al talk, great seats in the circle and then more drinks at the interval and ice cream. The ballet was a new take on the traditional very entertaining loved it
I'm going on Saturday, think I'll stay in the bar

No honestly it's really good I sussed the kitchen. It was a carriage though I saw the swirls - the magician is quite amusing

BlueBearBoots said:
dronefromsector7g said:
BlueBearBoots said:

No honestly it's really good I sussed the kitchen. It was a carriage though I saw the swirls - the magician is quite amusing
Will I see any good vadge?

worsleyweb said:
BlueBearBoots said:
karen7 said:

And did he mention your overdraft

They actually said right at the beginning don't worry we're not here to sell you anything we just want you to have a good evening and our thanks for being a loyal customer I do like my bank :)

dronefromsector7g said:
BlueBearBoots said:
dronefromsector7g said:

Nope - lots of pretty dresses though your daughter will love it

BlueBearBoots said:
dronefromsector7g said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Nope - lots of pretty dresses though your daughter will love it
Yuk. Can't we talk about alcohol and perversions etc

BlueBearBoots said:
They actually said right at the beginning don't worry we're not here to sell you anything we just want you to have a good evening and our thanks for being a loyal customer I do like my bank :)

Jim-Kelly-008.jpg

"Bullshit Mr Han man"!!!

They're after something from you. Bankers are not philanthropic. End of.

papillon said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Jim-Kelly-008.jpg

"Bullshit Mr Han man"!!!

lovely plumage

nimrod said:
papillon said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Jim-Kelly-008.jpg

"Bullshit Mr Han man"!!!

lovely plumage

Fellaini #1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.