£50 time

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
I see some moron has gone on a maddun posting inane threads after posting in here. They just cant keep away can they even though we are supposed to post boring drivel lol

BlueBearBoots said:
I see some moron has gone on a maddun posting inane threads after posting in here. They just cant keep away can they even though we are supposed to post boring drivel lol
Almost as if that was the entire point.

EDIT: And to be fair, I didn't join the other forum because of "boring drivel", I was asked and it felt like a good idea. So far nothing has changed my mind. Doesn't mean I can't also come on here and have a laugh.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
BlueBearBoots said:

EDIT: And to be fair, I didn't join the other forum because of "boring drivel", I was asked and it felt like a good idea. So far nothing has changed my mind. Doesn't mean I can't also come on here and have a laugh.

"having a laugh" is supposed to be funny........

BlueBearBoots said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
BlueBearBoots said:

"having a laugh" is supposed to be funny........
So's Michael McIntyre, but he's made a fucking killing.

Why don't you get over yourselves?
Believe it or not it's a free world and if I want to write or post elsewhere I shall do so.
I don't stop you from annoying your neighbours or choose what washing powder to use , collective rounding on people and mob mentality by the dull is what has dragged this place down.
So if I post I post, if I don't I don't.

Bear in mind I've been on here for years and contributed a lot more than you Karen or BBB , but every fucking post you reply to is ginge this and ginge that.
Fucking boring.

With that in mind most of my posts and threads are shite ..but fun and in good faith.
I think you need to look long and hard at yourselves for judging people by association, if you can find a post of mine that really personally attacks someone or you for that matter then try.

( I don't mean calling people cunts) because you all are.
Anyway off to gym , I'll let you know what I say and do in their to see if it meets your approval

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.