£50 time

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Feed-The-Goat said:
The gayest thread in the history of the internet.
What's happened to this place? GSC would be wounded to think a place named in his honour was so sterile.

I'm with you on this one. Seriously,simply bizarre.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
What's happened to this place? GSC would be wounded to think a place named in his honour was so sterile.

You spend an awful lot of time lurking on here (with the occasional post). I think you like this thread really, you're just afraid that people will make fun of you if you join in.

aguero93:20 said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

You spend an awful lot of time lurking on here (with the occasional post). I think you like this thread really, you're just afraid that people will make fun of you if you join in.
I'm not lurking-its just fucking mad

aguero93:20 said:

I'm not lurking-its just fucking mad

Not right now you're not, you're joining in and participating. Which is good, if you enjoy the thread. If you don't, simply do what everyone that has no interest in it does and fuck off to a thread you do enjoy instead of looking for attention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.