£600!!!

Matt Diablo

....is how much a mate of mine has just paid to take him and his Grandson to tier 1, behind the goal in the Blues end for the semi!! (through American express corporate blaggers) Jeeeeezus i'm toying with it but bloody 'ell that's quite a sum...

and while I have a chance i'd like to sincerely apologize to a majority of Blues I probably pissed off yesterday with my attacking rant off - its probably a very small % on here who really piss me off with their clueless dismissive nature about City as a whole - but Mancini is sodding off a lot of Blues who go home and away, week in week out, and no one has a right to have a gripe with that at the end of the day;) - - I am concerned what the implications of changing managers yet again are tho tbh, whoever or however special they are....

Good on yer fella for that.

Anyone that pays that sort of money for a semi is either fucking loaded or barking mad.

Fuck me i love City and i too have paid over the odds in the past for certain away games, especially in the 2nd Division but no way would i ever pay that sort of money.

blueinsa said:
Good on yer fella for that.

Anyone that pays that sort of money for a semi is either fucking loaded or barking mad.

Fuck me i love City and i too have paid over the odds in the past for certain away games, especially in the 2nd Division but no way would i ever pay that sort of money.

cheers mate - his Mrs is very ill, bed ridden and she insisted he took him after the year they've had, can't argue with dat really, problem is my lad who is in the same team has his grandson is going to give me serious grief that he's going and not him! I'd prefer to pay through the nose for the final when of course we make it....

Basically a European away trip rolled into one day ! Don't mind paying for a good European piss up but I'd never pay that much for a game In England.

allan harper said:
Basically a European away trip rolled into one day ! Don't mind paying for a good European piss up but I'd never pay that much for a game In England.

thanks for that - he keeps tempting me saying there are 4 left where he is, but your right it just ain't worth it, mmmmm.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.