“City have no history”

Essex blue

Had a message from a red scouse friend ofmine who said “i drove past that shit hole of a stadium of yours the place with history”

What is it with these idiots, every week we are making history!

I replied you do realise we don’t play at Maine Rd anymore and talking of history Evertons home ground was Anfield before your lot even existed!

Had a message from a red scouse friend ofmine who said “i drove past that shit hole of a stadium of yours the place with history”

I replied you do realise we don’t play at Maine Rd anymore and talking of history Evertons home ground was Anfield before your lot even existed!
Just point out that his team has no future and walk away whistling

Whenever a Victim tries the no history bollocks, I just say that I'd rather die with our history than live with theirs, the murdering scouse cunts.

You shouldn't need help responding to this bellend ffs - Max Woosnam, Trautmann, record crowd, million greeting cup winners, Newcastle 3-4 city to win the league, Law backheel etc etc etc

Of all the things (along with having no fans apparently) that these plastic reds level at us, this is the most nonsensical.

I know these are often repeated but citys 10th highest league crowd is 71,364, The dippers best ever crowd is 61905,
City won the FA cup 61 years before the dippers,
City won the league cup 12 years before the dippers,
City won a cup in europe 3 years before the dippers,
oh and city fans have never murdered any other fans.

No offence OP, but not another one of these threads AGAIN.

I know these are often repeated but citys 10th highest league crowd is 71,364, The dippers best ever crowd is 61905,
We’ve had second division attendances higher than Liverpool’s highest ever attendance

Won 3 FAC before them and a domestic/ European double

Block him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.