“Follow you everywhere” chant

I asked chatgpt to make a chant for Haaland….

Here's a football chant for Erling Haaland:

Verse 1: He's big, he's bold, he's the goal-scoring machine, Erling Haaland, the greatest we've ever seen, He's got the skills, he's got the pace, He'll put the ball in any old place.

Chorus: Haaland, Haaland, the striker of our dreams, He'll score the goals, he'll burst the seams, Haaland, Haaland, he's one of a kind, He'll leave the defenders way behind.

Verse 2: He's got the power, he's got the drive, He'll take us to the top, we'll thrive, He's got the talent, he's got the flair, He'll score from anywhere, we swear.

Chorus: Haaland, Haaland, the striker of our dreams, He'll score the goals, he'll burst the seams, Haaland, Haaland, he's one of a kind, He'll leave the defenders way behind.

Verse 3: He's our Norwegian prince, our diamond in the rough, He'll score the goals when the going gets tough, He's the one we've been waiting for, Haaland's the one we all adore.

I’m not sure it will catch on…
Stock Aitkin and Waterman have just rung Kylie.......... there still laughing half an hour later.

Second attempt ….

Here are some lyrics to "Love Will Tear Us Apart" by Joy Division, adapted for Erling Haaland:

Verse 1: When routine bites hard, and ambition runs low, And the fans feel the weight of expectation grow, We keep pushing forward, with our eyes on the prize, But with every goal we score, we can hear the heartbreak in their cries.

Chorus: Haaland, Haaland, your goals tear us apart, But we can't help loving you with all our heart, Haaland, Haaland, you're our superstar, And even though you may leave, you'll always be ours.

still a bit meh…
1677506914778.png

Verse 1: He's big, he's bold, he's the goal-scoring machine, Erling Haaland, the greatest we've ever seen, He's got the skills, he's got the pace, He'll put the ball in any old place.

Verse 2: He's got the power, he's got the drive, He'll take us to the top, we'll thrive, He's got the talent, he's got the flair, He'll score from anywhere, we swear.

Verse 3: He's our Norwegian prince, our diamond in the rough, He'll score the goals when the going gets tough, He's the one we've been waiting for, Haaland's the one we all adore.

What tune is this too (not that I'm endorsing it, just couldn't work it out)

Mate this is hilariously bad! Props for the effort though! If you get it going il try and join in lol you might have to print lyric sheets out!!

Haha that's pretty good for an ai.
I mean it's more of a song than a chant but it's not bad.

Anyone know why we go
Aahhwooooooooo
Rather than
Oohhhaaaaaaah
Like the original?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.