“Madchester” launch event

What bugs me most about the melty City badge isn't that it's melty. It's that it seems to have been designed by a team who think the acid in acid house was about the drug, which might things look a bit weird and melty, when in actual fact ecstasy, which was the drug of the scene, wouldn't make anything go melty at all.

What bugs me most about the melty City badge isn't that it's melty. It's that it seems to have been designed by a team who think the acid in acid house was about the drug, which might things look a bit weird and melty, when in actual fact ecstasy, which was the drug of the scene, wouldn't make anything go melty at all.
They should have done the badge in the shape of a love heart with a dove in the middle instead of the rose.

Who were that Failsworth band that should have been massive ? Not Northside, they were Mostonians- Puressence that's it, I think.

I imagine there'll be lots of Belstaff jackets, middle age paunches and hair too long at the sides.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.