“Ticket Exchange” question

Stoned Rose

I can’t attend Fulham at weekend so I’ve gone on the app, gone to Ticket Exchange and selected the option to offer my season card for sale for that game.

The app now says “ticket will be listed for re-sale”. No email received to confirm this.

Whenever I’ve done this process in previous seasons it’s always then shown that ticket as “listed for sale” and I’ve received an email confirming it’s for sale.

Have I done something wrong? Has the process changed? Why does it only say “will be” rather than “has been”? Why no email confirming this?

Check your junk folder for the email.
Last sseason, I listed some tickets but didn't receive any email confirmation until they were sold.

The emails can take a day or two, you are better going on My Account, Tickets and check Resale Status as well as the ticket exchange part, and when sold screen shot it in case they unsell it, as the confirmation of sale may come about 1230pm on Sat.

Have listed a ticket the resale status is showing as requested,has it sold or not as I carnt see a planner only buy membership comes up ?

I bought a single ticket and I’m trying to redirect to someone else. Can you still do this if you are not a season ticket member

I bought a single ticket and I’m trying to redirect to someone else. Can you still do this if you are not a season ticket member

Don’t think you can do it on the website mate. just forward the mobile ticket by email, that should do the trick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.