“We’re not really here tour” t-shirt

I’ve zero interest in t and I suspect it won’t sell particularly well, especially at that price but it’s a great bit of marketing and quite amusing.

I like it.

I await the usual media suspects accuse club of disrespect mind.

I'm not sure if it's OK or not, I think I'll wait to see which way the popular opinion goes on this thread before I decide if I like it or not.

It is bold, I'll give them that. The concept, that is (before this becomes a discussion on the font/colour/blank space).

At first I thought it was fan-made, worthy of a wry chuckle. Then realized it was the actual club shop website. Don't think that 'they don't get us' line can apply here!

Also, good set-up now, for a couple months later when a version of it comes out with a champions league trophy at the front..

Was thinking maybe it's an NHS donation thing or something. No nothing. They are also putting WNRH on shirts to shift the last few. The fucking chant is their COVID marketing hashtag. Sigh.

I’ve zero interest in t and I suspect it won’t sell particularly well, especially at that price but it’s a great bit of marketing and quite amusing.

It is under £20 with a Cityzen’s card. That said, I think I will wait until they aren a tenner.

It is under £20 with a Cityzen’s card. That said, I think I will wait until they aren a tenner.

The Good Sheikh has been down every fuckin' sofa 'n armchair in every fuckin' palace in Abu Dhabi and has only come up with £29m to cover the United European FcukOver Arseholes fine of £30m that we're gonna get stung with, so we need to chip in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.