- • JuniorBlue's Graphics Portfolio • -

JuniorBlue

- • JuniorBlue's Graphics Portfolio • -

Welcome to my Graphics portfolio. On numerous occassions i've distributed my graphics work on various topics and posted a few in the bluemoon section, so after them being a bit all over the place, easiest thing to do is to keep them all in one place. Hope you enjoy and, your feedback and contructive criticism is welcomed, fellow forumers. Cheers, Adam.

Please Note: I design simply for fun for other websites etc, and some of the text may confuse you. These are requests for other people so that explains that. Also some may be out-dated with players who don't play for City or other clubs. Also, the album covers, and DVD covers are mock up's and not real published products.

1)
34509lk.png

2)
2r3jz39.png

3)
2ldv974.jpg

4)
29xu3bm.png

5)
15x9x8h.png

6)
2nipijr.png

7)
ixqogz.png

8)
122cetg.png

9)
dw77ds.png

10)
2vmsgh3.png

11)
2rohoc2.png

12)
v4mow9.png

13)
300wroo.png

14)
fbydqw.png

15)
34ik6l2.png

16)
1942mw.png

17)
11bnhc5.png

18)
168c5yg.png

No money is being made from any of the images used, and are simply being used for designing purposes and nothing more. I do not own the pictures of the players or people involved in any of these designs. Thank you, Adam

Re: - • JuniorBlue's Graphics Portfolio • -

mcfcliam said:
A Tranny one?!?!

Good designs mate.

Lol, i have to do a range of designs, and some people request certain banners and stuff.
Thanks for the feedback mate, glad to see you like them :)

mcfcliam said:
A Tranny one?!?!
Good designs mate.

haha i was just thinking the same.

but all the rest are cool designs mate

lee-mcfc said:
mcfcliam said:
A Tranny one?!?!
Good designs mate.

Cheers mate, you design as well if i remember rightly? Think i've seen your thread, or i may have confused you with somebody else.
Good to see you like them, cheers for the feedback.

JuniorBlue said:
lee-mcfc said:

Cheers mate, you design as well if i remember rightly? Think i've seen your thread, or i may have confused you with somebody else.
Good to see you like them, cheers for the feedback.

no worries top notch designs you make mate and yeah i do :)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=135243" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=135243</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.