1 down, 4 to go

northstander62

Can we win a domestic treble and champions league this season ?, community shield already in the bag, with our squad of players and youngsters coming through i really do believe we can create more history by winning the domestic treble, ( felt we should have done it last season ) however the champions league may elude us, as i have little trust in eufa and the officials they employ for our matches. spanish ref for our match v bindippers with whom our catalonian manager has had problems with before, at a time of trouble in that area of spain still pisses me off.
Anyway can we do it ?

We’re good but not that good. Besides the buswreckers are being laughed at at their claims to win the treble. Retaining the league will be good enough for me. Too many great teams around for us to win it all.

Nope. Just give me back to back leagues and that'll do nicely.
Fuck yer doubles and trebles, let the bitter red mush froth at the mouth at the prospect of us doing it, not for us to think about.

The league is and always remains the priority.

Say what you want but at the end of the day the champions of England are the best side in the country regardless of what other teams do in any cups.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.