10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Delighted to see Jack back. We can maintain attacks so much better when he's on the pitch. Recycling possession and really turning the screw. Hopefully he's up for a really strong finish to the season as we need him to step up and be counted.

Good news: Grealish went outside and made a couple good cross with his left foot.

Bad news: No Mahrez on the other side

Flashes of good moments in his short cameo. The longest minutes he got after the winter break? Not enough chemistry with Bernado and Kev but I could not remember when they played together. Ohh Zero chemistry with Josko. Josko never played him in when he had space and he never passed back to Josko when Josko was in the space... ummm what did they do in the training???

Off the pace one or two occasions. Should definitely made a TB to find Halaand and made a run in behind in the last minutes. Same for many others...

It is bluntly obvious now that we play better with him. need to play him into rhythm and build chemistry with Josko ASAP before facing real madrid. Maybe put him a little closer to Halaand because he can at least win a header against Arsenal CBs...quite a surprise.

Last edited:
I remain convinced Pep has some kind of issue with him, as to what that is I’m baffled as no one else at the club appears to. And unlike some players, I’ve not seen him make disastrous costly errors in a game, he’s consistently a 7/10+ when he plays.

Certainly it looked like you were correct during and after the match on Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.