10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

No food is inherently bad. The problem comes from eating in the wrong amounts or the wrong proportions, or eating things that your body reacts badly to due to a medical condition.

As Jack is a high-level professional athlete and apparently has the lowest body fat percentage of the squad, I think we can safely say he's on top of his nutrition and in considerably better shape that any of us, including those who think he's unprofessional for enjoying an occasional takeaway.

Most or all players will have cheats and treats that they like to indulge in now and then. It's completely normal and uncontroversial.

I think we can safely say he's on top of his nutrition and in considerably better shape that any of us, including those who think he's unprofessional for enjoying an occasional takeaway.
As one of the few women here, I’m happy to post some pictures of Jack’s abs if anyone is doubting his nutrition.

And on that note, maybe anyone that comments negatively on his food choices has to post a picture of their abs…

As one of the few women here, I’m happy to post some pictures of Jack’s abs if anyone is doubting his nutrition.

And on that note, maybe anyone that comments negatively on his food choices has to post a picture of their abs…
I posted positively on his food choices.
Should I post a pic of where my abs are supposed to be?

As another of the few women, I think maybe abs pictures are the way to go in response to criticism of any player...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.