10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

He's had a slow start to the season but last night was his first game back from injury in a long while... I'm not at all worried about him, yet. Even if his slow start continues, we've got Doku ready and waiting. Relax, people...

Never said I wanted the same as Doku.
I want him to stop slowing down play and running down blind alleys but if that’s what gets you off. Each to their own.
Doesn’t matter what you want or what I want. It oonly matters what Pep wants and whats best for the team. If that’s slowing it down and keeping possession, and it seems it is to me then he’s doing his job and doing it well.

Pep Guardiola tells Jack Grealish he faces challenge to keep his Man City place

Asked if Grealish faces genuine competition for the left-wing spot, Guardiola challenged both that the player in the best form will be rewarded with more starts.

"Jeremy can play right as well," Guardiola said. "Who’s going to play more? It’s who performs better. It’s simple

This is going to be one very exciting season. Time to step up

My thing is that he plays really well as a part of a well functioning team, but I feel he can't win us a game where we are playing shit with a moment of brilliance on his own. I think Foden, Alvarez and maybe even Doku have that more

Reading this thread feels that we won treble only because of Grealish and would not have been possible without him. Almost as if no one else contributed anything.

**Grealish delivered us treble**

Reading this post almost make believe that even without Grealish we are going to win a treble.

Same rhyme of post but still same shitty post.

Reading this thread feels that we won treble only because of Grealish and would not have been possible without him. Almost as if no one else contributed anything.

**Grealish delivered us treble**
He hardly contributed to be honest, but he is English, funny and laid back. That is enough to be portrayed as our Messi in our fans eyes !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.