10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Wish he stayed on his feet a bit more.
Wish he went on the outside a bit more.
Wish he scored a few more goals.
Other than that there’s not much to complain about as he keeps possession really well, winds up the opposition and is a top lad in the dressing room. I like him.

Can I just add I wish he'd get into the box more. When he has the ball, id love him to drive into the box with it because with the amount of times he's fouled it'd be a nightmare for defenders (this probably ties into to going on the outside a bit more, id love to see him mix it up a bit rather than going back to the edge of the box all the time)

The other time is when the ball is on the other side, especially with Haaland not being there, id love to see him get more toward the back post and give an option for the ball across as at times there was no one in there.

We all love Jack an he's obviously playing well at the minute but I always feel there's more that can be got out of him. Its his style and position but it feels like he's just stuck out on the wing waiting for the ball to come to him (& its probably the instructions from Pep). I want to see him demand it more, impose himself, have a bit more urgency/tempo to his game.

You know he’s genuinely getting walloped when he doesn’t stay on his feet? I read it a lot about him and it baffles me. I see him go down, see the replay of a blatant foul and yet the next thing he’s being accused by all and sundry of going down too easily.
It’s a myth, one which is sadly perpetuated by blues.

He’s my favourite current player alongside Foden. Not because I think he’s the best, there are others more worthy of that mantel but my favourite because he give’s everything even when he’s blatantly treated differently by refs to others and has defenders twatting him constantly whilst he just tells them to fuck off.
He also seems like a top lad who you could sit and have a good laugh with.
Baffles me the shit he gets from blues. I can only guess the cunts are dead inside.
Grealish is a master of winding opposition players and fans up, for that he is a huge asset, before his arrival we often were too nice of a team.

Grealish at his best is when he and the team are fired up.

Doku had an influence on Jack’s attacking style. He is now more direct and goal oriented. A joy to watch.

I like Jack, just wish he would take defenders on more. But he does a job for us.

His worst career decision to date? Doing a ruddy advert for Sly Sports ( * have to say he looks lovely though) where he is one of the sports celebs advertising 20 games or so beginning of January....

Doku had an influence on Jack’s attacking style. He is now more direct and goal oriented. A joy to watch.

I've thought this. A few times last night he got the ball and drove at his man, really good to see. I think it's that well-known that he doesn't do it that it took them off guard too.

He created a chance out of nothing from the half-way line last night (the Nunes 1v1) by doing it.

Really upped his game and risen to the Doku challenge. Good to see.

Grealish is a master of winding opposition players and fans up, for that he is a huge asset, before his arrival we often were too nice of a team.

Grealish at his best is when he and the team are fired up.
Hardly an asset as he keeps getting booked , 3/4 times this season in all comps , that is just stupid and the one time he then clapped the ref he was lucky he didnt get a second yellow, it needs stopping not encouraging , he does it for fun but the game is not about fun when you risk getting sent off . Not talking about reacting to the roughness he gets but actively trying to wind them up for nothing

Hardly an asset as he keeps getting booked , 3/4 times this season in all comps , that is just stupid and the one time he then clapped the ref he was lucky he didnt get a second yellow, it needs stopping not encouraging , he does it for fun but the game is not about fun when you risk getting sent off . Not talking about reacting to the roughness he gets but actively trying to wind them up for nothing
That’s your take from recent games? Haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.