10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Grealish wont go anywhere next season but after next season he will only have two years left on his contract so we either extend it or we look to sell and it probably depend if next season he will be the main man especially with the players we a linked with.. so end of next season maybe he goes

This might be controversial but it's not hateful of Jack.

Jack is much more marketable and in demand than Bernardo who only wants to go to Brokelona and they want him for a fiver not 50 mil!

So if Bernardo stays because no one will pay for him.. maybe Jack will be moved.

Jack is much more marketable and in demand than Bernardo who only wants to go to Brokelona and they want him for a fiver not 50 mil!

So if Bernardo stays because no one will pay for him.. maybe Jack will be moved.

We have Phillips leaving and it cannot be ruled out that Walker will leave as well.

With our homegrown quota in question, that is why I cannot see us selling Jack.

but why would either of them have to go?

We have Phillips leaving and it cannot be ruled out that Walker will leave as well.

With our homegrown quota in question, that is why I cannot see us selling Jack.

Recent reports indicate that City has made Grealish available this summer. If an attractive offer came and Jack was also interested, I could not see any reason why the business transaction would not take place.

Gundo? or Leroy?
Gundo, he has made some out of character public comments on his teammates, comments that were 100% correct but one's that should always be made in private in the dressing room.

I do wonder if he will be part of Pep's succession plan and would be brought back to learn for a season or two along side the master as his assistant.

Gundo, he has made some out of character public comments on his teammates, comments that were 100% correct but one's that should always be made in private in the dressing room.

I do wonder if he will be part of Pep's succession plan and would be brought back to learn for a season or two along side the master as his assistant.
I think Gundogan will be top coach one day. Learning from the master for a season.... yes from me.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.