11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Wtf does doku fanboy mean? Are we supposed to start taking sides or being selective of which City players to support? Why the dislike for this kid? It's ridiculous

No hate for the player itself but I hate for some people that defending too far for certain player to the point they need to slagging off other player just so for their favourite player will be seen better than other.

No need for that.

Doku fanboy means someone who sees beyond what is happening and is actually just a "fan" of a player, regardless of perfomance. I thought this would be fairly self explanatory. We're on a forum, where debate happens, and fuck me if we're all supposed to just type "HE'S AMAZING" on every single player forum. Come on now. We're all grown ups here.
Using the word grown-up after calling someone a fanboy is laughable. You have your opinion and he has his, the fact that he can see the positives and potential in Doku's play doesn't make him a fanboy.

Using the word grown-up after calling someone a fanboy is laughable. You have your opinion and he has his, the fact that he can see the positives and potential in Doku's play doesn't make him a fanboy.
He is a fanboy. Me being a grown-up, yeah maybe you have a point. HE'S AMAZING! Am i in the club now?

he changed our attacking pace even if he isnt the most polished guy out there, great impact sub. only the ref bail carvajal out as per usual

Needs to improve his stamina and decision making but I wouldn’t beat the 21 year old too much who is in his first season here but he is the main reason why we came out of this contest with our heads held high before the whole world in my opinion.

Needs to improve his stamina and decision making but I wouldn’t beat the 21 year old too much who is in his first season here but he is the main reason why we came out of this contest with our heads held high before the whole world in my opinion.
But you're not a fanboy. Just to clarify for others...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.