11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Pep needs to be drilling him the cut inside and shoot all day until he starts curling them in. Had many good looking chances. Gonna need to improve that part of his game.

Also want to see left footed crosses that have quality.
If he can do both, he’ll be unplayable.
He will be a lethal weapon if he can develop the cut inside and curling shot. He cut inside a couple of times in the first half but sprayed the shots. It‘s just a matter of getting on the training pitch and developing that skill.

Having said that it’s so exciting having a player like him on the park. He gets the crowd on their feet every time he touches the ball.

Superb today ,but lets not get too excited he was up against geriatric Milner , i am 65 years old and i reckon i could still make Milner look shite :) Milner came off injured at half time and was sent straight to hospital with twisted blood (the old ones are the best :)

The sky is the limit for him, brilliant today, but he needs to improve his decision-making in the final third a little. I thought he should have passed it a couple of times instead of shooting or dribbling, especially when Haaland made a great run and would have been 1v1 with the keeper.

The sky is the limit for him, brilliant today, but he needs to improve his decision-making in the final third a little. I thought he should have passed it a couple of times instead of shooting or dribbling, especially when Haaland made a great run and would have been 1v1 with the keeper.
You could tell at times he was second-guessing himself.

It's why I said in the game thread that even when things weren't coming off for him, I'm glad the Etihad was applauding him.

Exciting, but tires very quickly. after 35 mins he was on his arse, kept losing the ball, had not much energy for his runs, should have been off 15 minute before he came off.

not a player we can rely on yet for full 90 mins to press, track back and do his runs/tricks.

first 25 mins he was very good maybe his crossing should have been bit better.
He's hungry. An energy bomb that can break the game open, which he did a few times already. He's young, 45 to 60 minutes on the pitch running like Bolt is enough maybe. "Jack & Jeremy" complementary.

Superb performance, sort out his finishing and composure for that final ball and he will be one hell of a player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.