11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

My take on Doku is he needs to improve his possession game if he has designs on Grealish/Bernardo role on the wing or become a technical winger like Sane/Mahrez. His goal contributions in his previous club has never been stellar. Obviously he has attributes that could possibly develop to something useful that made the club to sign him.

Honestly not impress with this performance and was not particularly pleased with his signing but as it is, he is now a player for the club and he gets my full support. I just need to see better next time.
It was his first appearance FFS. I'm sure he will try and impress you next time

My take on Doku is he needs to improve his possession game if he has designs on Grealish/Bernardo role on the wing or become a technical winger like Sane/Mahrez. His goal contributions in his previous club has never been stellar. Obviously he has attributes that could possibly develop to something useful that made the club to sign him.

Honestly not impress with this performance and was not particularly pleased with his signing but as it is, he is now a player for the club and he gets my full support. I just need to see better next time.
You don't seem to be showing that famous "full support" in that post.

Looked better on the left, but a fairly quiet debut. Definite room for improvement with him being so raw.

No doubt Pep will have 100s hours of videos for him to learn from.

Might be his only league start for a while, injuries aside.

First game. Not great, but not going to be until fully understands the role. Will take time for him I think and I can’t see him starting many when everyone fit. Couple of decent moments in first half and a good tackle in second.

Thought it was an exciting debut, yes he’s raw but you can see he has the foundations. Really looking forward to watching him develop.

Reminds me of Mane defensively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.