11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Nah I think the pass was fine. 90 times out of 100, he should be controlling that.

I think his concentration will improve as he plays more.
fwiw, while watching a few Rennes matches on YT when City was chasing him, it was evident that one of his big weaknesses was controlling the ball with his body

He is going to be polarizing isn't he?

I think he is a budding superstar with flaws. If he hits the heights of what he is good at, his flaws won't matter.

Kinda like Erling in that regard.
I agree. He is raw talent. He is also 21, and all players of that age are developing.

people keep repeating the word "raw" and I gotta say I don't quite understand what that means. looks mature as hell to me. doesn't enter battles he can't win, doesn't aimlessly dribble but always with a sense of purpose. slows the game down when necessary, increases the tempo when necessary.

Well this poster is not convincing at the moment, that's for sure. Maybe he can shine on rag cafe.
45min review, had doku sussed :-)
45 mins where he was by far our best player, mind..

people keep repeating the word "raw" and I gotta say I don't quite understand what that means. looks mature as hell to me. doesn't enter battles he can't win, doesn't aimlessly dribble but always with a sense of purpose. slows the game down when necessary, increases the tempo when necessary.

People are talking out of their asses to back whatever dumb shit they were saying when we were pursuing him...

I think they mean not yet used to how we play and all the intricacy of it. He’s certainly a talented kid and offers us something different

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.