11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Read this somewhere else on the internet:

Im Belgian and have a friend who’s close to kylian hazard, the youngest brother of Eden Hazard. He said Doku was a major factor in Hazard’s decision to retire because he wasnt going to get another elite club after RM, and Doku also played him out of the national team which he captained through three world cups.

Let that sink in. Doku made Eden Hazard, one of the greatest wingers in PL history, retire from his national team.

And he came into a treble winning dressing room full of superstars, and benches an awesome Jack Grealish out of the squad within weeks and we are not singing praises of Sane, Sterling or Riyad anymore. Jeremy is truly a phenomenon!

He's had a great start but I don't think he's pushed Grealish out at all. It's going to be horses for courses with those two. For now, I think we'll see Doku in games like this where weaker teams have 11 behind the ball and he can carve them open and basically take the piss out of them bit.

I think Grealish will get the nod against stronger opposition where we need to try control the game, retain possession and be a bit more patient in our approach. If we were to play a champs league final tomorrow, im pretty sure Grealish would be getting the nod ahead of him. Might be a different story at the end of the season, but hopefully we'll get to find out.

FML take a day off from wanking off jack grealish. Are you not bored yet?

Excellent performance today from doku, sky is the limit for this kid.
I’ll never be bored of correcting dickheads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.