11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Klopp is not that stupid. Even against midtablw teams he protects him. Talk less playing City. Especially with a new exciting young dribbler.

I'll bet my house he is never left 1 v 1 vs Trent.

We targeted Trent at the game at our place last season almost as much as we did Milner a few weeks ago. It was our sole tactic for 90 minutes (hence Grealish having the game of his life coupled with a goal and assist) and Klopp didn't bother changing things that day.

It's one thing knowing it's happening, it's another thing stopping it. Plus, it'll be Salah in front of Trent who isn't exactly known for his defensive help.

Klopp is not that stupid. Even against midtablw teams he protects him. Talk less playing City. Especially with a new exciting young dribbler.

I'll bet my house he is never left 1 v 1 vs Trent.
He doesn't have the midfielders anymore to protect him.

We targeted Trent at the game at our place last season almost as much as we did Milner a few weeks ago. It was our sole tactic for 90 minutes (hence Grealish having the game of his life coupled with a goal and assist) and Klopp didn't bother changing things that day.

It's one thing knowing it's happening, it's another thing stopping it. Plus, it'll be Salah in front of Trent who isn't exactly known for his defensive help.
I'd expect them to double with one of the 3 midfielders

If you include his goal for Renne the week before he signed for us he is already into double figures for G/A this year(4G/6A). If he managed to get double figures for both that would be one hell of a season for a 21 year old

does anyone have any insight about whether it is possible for him to increase his sprint endurance? He probably one of if not the quickest players I've seen over a few yards to accelerate, but doesn't appear to be able to sustain longer sprints if breaking away from deeper. Is that something that can get better with our medical science team? if he could add that to his physical attributes god help any full back.

does anyone have any insight about whether it is possible for him to increase his sprint endurance? He probably one of if not the quickest players I've seen over a few yards to accelerate, but doesn't appear to be able to sustain longer sprints if breaking away from deeper. Is that something that can get better with our medical science team? if he could add that to his physical attributes god help any full back.
I was interested to know that as well. I’m sure it can be improved, but maybe not much.

I’m also wondering what his acceleration figures are, I see a lot of top speed stats for players but nothing re acceleration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.