11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

I do not think Pep intended to use him as much as he has been forced to probably cos of injuries.

Nah Jack’s first season was terrible he even admitted himself he had been poor. But he came good.

Pep must be seeing something in Jeremy because if he does not trust you as a player you do not play.
It will be interesting to see how long his patience lasts

Looks like a player who needs taking out of the firing line for a bit.

I’d play Bobb or Nunes on the wing ahead of him at the moment until Grealish is back.

I don't think Doku was expecting the Premier league to be this physical.
He has had some whacks this season and i think this coupled with understanding Pep's detailed tactics as seen him regress a little.
Probably needs more time to get his confidence and mojo back

I’m afraid it’s not just that Jeremy isn’t offering much in terms of threat, it’s worse than that - our possession is breaking down almost every time he got the ball today. Hence his relatively early sub. If I remember correctly he had a good game at the swamp so hopefully it’s just a dip.

Hate to be critical but apart from a couple of early games he has absolutely no end product. Needs to produce a lot more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.