11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

I think we need more goals/assists from wingers. our style of play will change soon enough as KDB is going out in about a year imo (could be a shock move this summer...), and Haaland will not overscore his chances each season like last one so there will be more pressure on wingers try to add more and more end product which is sadly aint happening imoo with Grealish and Doku as they are very far from from those type of (Saka, Hazard, Salah) type of wingers who can chip in with 15/20/25 goals and some assists on top from wide areas.
Grealish can only give control on the left if others start banging in goals. Doku can only play his erratic style if othersturn chances into goals as he wont really...
especially that we lost Gundo and Mahrez who both had nice goal tally sometimes. replacing them with Kovacic who scores a goal a season more or less, and Doku who scored in October last time in league, goals gotta come from somewhere. Foden and Alvarez stepped up this season in that sense, but when they cant get a shot on, neither Haaland, then its really dry...

dippers have 6/7 players who can score a goal and getting shots, while Arse mastered set pieces and their defenders chip in with a fair few goals.

to be fair Nunes, Kovacic, Doku together dont bring the amount assists and goals what we lost alone with Gundo or alone with Mahrez.

Jury is out. This season we should be using Bobb ahead of him. We have been looking for a pacey tricky winger since Sane and now I want a typical Pep player like Bobb instead!

We have been looking for a pacey tricky winger since Sane and now I want a typical Pep player like Bobb instead!
We need a tricky winger which can score goals like Sane, Doku is tricky with no end product. Those are two different things!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.