11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Foden was with the first team squad for 3 years before making 20 PL appearances in a season.
But he still looked more comfortable on the ball in the first team a lot sooner. It did take a while for Phil to get fully to grips with the tactical side of the game.

How do you know he can't improve that much ?
Age and you can't really teach technique once playing in the first team. Any improvements is mostly mental and tactical. Not suggesting Doku can't improve the latter attributes.

Age and you can't really teach technique once playing in the first team. Any improvements is mostly mental and tactical. Not suggesting Doku can't improve the latter attributes.
I disagree.

Again that is tactical and I know you are baiting me on this.
I’d agree with you if you’d added that players at Carrington never improve their technique once they hit the first team.

Pep is renowned as the master of improving players technique, body positioning and tactical awareness, along with pausa and control.

He made Fabien Delph a centurion left back!

I’d agree with you if you’d added that players at Carrington never improve their technique once they hit the first team.

Pep is renowned as the master of improving players technique, body positioning and tactical awareness, along with pausa and control.

He made Fabien Delph a centurion left back!
Doku won't improve greatly on his technical ability but no doubts he will improve the rest of his game if he does listen and fully take on board what Pep wants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.