12 Months Down and a Thank You...... :o)

SambaBoys

Hi All,

I am sure that this will attract numerous “ another pointless thread” comments but why break the habit of a lifetime.
Today is mine and Marks 12 months anniversary and considering our dating life started on this delightful forum it only seems fair to drop a quick thank you to everybody who abused him when I initially asked for a personality profile x

To all those who said he was a shite at football, attracted to men and also slightly aroused by farm animals ................ you were correct! But I love him anyway lol x

SambaBoys said:
Hi All,

I am sure that this will attract numerous “ another pointless thread” comments but why break the habit of a lifetime.
Today is mine and Marks 12 months anniversary and considering our dating life started on this delightful forum it only seems fair to drop a quick thank you to everybody who abused him when I initially asked for a personality profile x

To all those who said he was a shite at football, attracted to men and also slightly aroused by farm animals ................ you were correct! But I love him anyway lol x

pointless thread and useless without picks.

Congratulations

internetlove1.png
internet_love2%5B1%5D.jpg

Congratulations to the both of you.

Hold on...

Slightly aroused by farm animals? You've changed him! Bloody women always do this. When you first meet them they seem keen in your unhealthy interest in the rear bits of most four legged animals but over the course of, say, 12 months, this quirk is slowly beaten out of you.

Don't bother ringing, i won't answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.