12th man at west brom

superman_zak

lets prove manchester city have the best fans in the world and get out there and do the same again tommorow! its going to be hard to be as loud but its obvious our team were twice as good with our help.

so please lets do tis and we will get europe next year with ease!

superman_zak said:
lets prove manchester city have the best fans in the world and get out there and do the same again tommorow! its going to be hard to be as loud but its obvious our team were twice as good with our help.

you don't sit in East 102 do you?

superman_zak said:

It will be impossible to prove we have the best fans in the world because we havent! However, i totally get your point! From now until the end of the season we all need to stick behind the boys at the games! If Micah Richards does another fuck up tomorrow or Caciedo misses an open net; the last thing them players, the rest of the team, the manger and us as a club need is people booing or getting on their or the managers backs all game! By all means have a little 10-20second outburst at your disgust at was has just happened but dont go on and on everytime they get the ball or even all game at the manager!
If Robinho looks around and see's people booing his team mates what do you think he's gonna think? It will be negative! Even if its to get him in a 'need to avoid failure' state of mind as he might think "well i dont wanna fuck up n get boo'd - needing to avoid failure is a negative trait! Players should have a 'need to achieve' attitude as this is a more motivating personality trait! Enthusiasm, encouragement, motivation etc etc is what our boys need from now until the end of the season! We are out of the UEFS Cup now but we are only 6 points behind getting in there again next season - and i dont know about you, but i fuckin fancy more of that thank you please!

COME ON CITY LETS GET IN THAT 7th SPOT!!!

well i'll be doing my bit.... in the family stand, your right absolutely no reason you cant be up on your feet shouting them on...! we are basically a club supported by yer average working class north west bloke, not some middle class prick from Chalfont St-Giles called Tarquin Fitzherbet-Carruthers.... so be loud and proud of who and what you are!!! cos god help us when this club does hit the big time as these fuckers will be banging our door down to get little rupert and giles a season ticket......

my 12 year old son said why cant we be like this all the time he loved it, and the team did respond to the positive vibes from the fans lets keep it up

i wish it would happen but im afraid its not going to i think, it will be back to normal i think with 2 sections singing, and singing different songs. Our fans this year havent been good enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.