12th man

citymad

Team supported
Man chest hair City
I think the fans really appreciated the players will to win last night. To me it felt like it was the players that lifted the crowd once we went behind and then the fans really got going and together they pulled the victory out of the bag. Perhaps that shows we need to have faith in the team after all that's twice in a row we've been behind in a game and both times the atmosphere has been rocking. Lets keep it going in every match we play till the end of the season, it could be difference in getting the title or not.

citymad said:
I think the fans really appreciated the players will to win last night. To me it felt like it was the players that lifted the crowd once we went behind and then the fans really got going and together they pulled the victory out of the bag. Perhaps that shows we need to have faith in the team after all that's twice in a row we've been behind in a game and both times the atmosphere has been rocking. Lets keep it going in every match we play till the end of the season, it could be difference in getting the title or not.

Good post M8 ... totally agree

Trouble is that the players , with the title in sight , shouldn't need the crowd to wake them up , they should 'want it' enough themselves ...

but probably only in the final quater of last nights game did we show any real zest for the job ...... and that's not enough.

Balotelli and Silva certainly need to liven up , and if the latter is carrying an injury , rest him !

It was a great finish but again City started strong and because Nasri hit the bar instead of scoring a goal in the first half, they seem to get all befuzzled and discomknockerated. They start passing backwards and horizontally but not forward. They seem to be scared about pushing forward. Hope this is not the case. In the last 20 minutes last night they started playing well again after the penalty. Great assist by 32 and Nasri, who played a wonderful game, certainly deserved the goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.