13 Years Ago Today City 1 Rags 0 FA Cup Semi Final Wembley

And arguably the best day of them all, the sheer unexpectedness of it, the euphoria of victory.

Yaya’s goal, the Poznan, Mario’s wink, what a day
I was at my best mate's wedding (Sunderland fan). Had the game on record, and managed to convince everybody around me not to talk about the semi-final or even acknowledge it. Even managed to convince the venue to turn all tvs off around where we were as it was in a golf club. Got to about midnight when people saying goodbyes etc. Pretty much everyone had left. Was saying to best mate how I was about to go back and watch the recorded game (still not knowing result). Best mate's now wife walks in and accidentally said City won 1 nil. I have still never forgiven her to this day.

Last edited:
It was my first visit to the 'new' Wembers. I paid a tidy sum for the ticket but I was on the front row right by the very corner flag Yaya ran to and I've got a superb piccy of the team piling in on top of him.

(No, I'm not posting it 'cos you bastards won't respect the law of copyright!)
Watermark it

I remember Rosler arriving at the green man at some point and it was my first glimpse of Jackie’s tits as I walked to ground
Seems odd, he was asking for directions to the pub at the Stoke game and then regretted going.

Had a ticket with my brother but travelled seperate, he went on a fan coach, I went with a mates dad. Brother turned up fucking leathered, couldn't stand up, I was as close to sober as possible. Almost fell from the top of tier 3 when yaya scored

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.