149 euros for hamburg tkt

pissedagain

2009-04-09 UEFA Cup: Hamburger SV - Manchester City/seats longs. tickets

We arrange tickets for you for Hamburger SV. Experience an unforgettable event of the highest class. You can place a binding order for the Hamburger SV tickets here. You will definitely receive the ordered tickets from us at a price booked by you. With us you can conveniently pay for the Hamburger SV tickets you order by credit card or arrange for a money transfer. As soon as we have registered receipt of payment for the ordered Hamburger SV tickets, we will go into action and will offer you the best possible tickets for the respective category and send you the Hamburger SV tickets as quickly as possible. You will receive the Hamburger SV tickets conveniently delivered by mail. Of course, if you prefer to have the Hamburger SV tickets deposited in a hotel booked by you, this is also possible. Order tickets for Hamburger SV now and experience an unforgettable event.

Product information

Event: UEFA Cup: Hamburger SV - Manchester City
Date: 04/09/2009
City: Hamburg
Place: HSH Nordbank Arena

Category Section Row max. Quantity Price+ Buy Now
seats curve 8 149,00 EUR
seats longside 8 199,00 EUR
seats TOP longside 8 249,00 EUR

Info: If you book several seats, two will always be together.
expensive i know, but if you really need one, <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ventic.de" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ventic.de</a>

this company will sell you a ticket for the final in istanbul for 600 euros...its a fucking joke, how do they get the tickets

aren't tickets in germany supposed to be dead cheap too?

I remember reading about chelsea fans flying over to Germany to watch top flight games there and it working out not too different to watching at Stamford Bridge - flights included!!!! (I may even remember them saying that they were on the terraces WITH BEER IN HAND!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.