15M FOR BEHRAMI

><((('> said:
Can't believe some of you people comparing zabaleta with behrami!!

I know, Zabba's a crackin' player IMO, yes he can sometimes make the odd rash tackle etc, but for me he's part of the soul of the team, someone who doesn't stop fighting. And of course, he's a useful utility player, so he gives you numerous different options.

S.E.H said:
><((('> said:

I know, Zabba's a crackin' player IMO, yes he can sometimes make the odd rash tackle etc, but for me he's part of the soul of the team, someone who doesn't stop fighting. And of course, he's a useful utility player, so he gives you numerous different options.
true
zab must have covered every blade of grass, in each half, on tuesday!

Definitely looked class for West Ham vs Arsenal in FA cup... not sure if he is worth 15m though.

He was playing as a box-to-box CM, but he is usually playing right back when I've watched west ham.

Do we need another versatile player like that when we have zabaleta to cover several positions, who is a pretty similar player?

S.E.H said:
><((('> said:

oh lol, i meant how can you compare behrami with zabaleta? behrami is 3 times the player!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.