16 | Rodri - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was one incident in the match today where he just bulldozed the ball away from a Fulham player. I properly lol'ed. What a player.

All I can do is apologise AGAIN , what a fucking Rolls Royce of a player , shows I know fuck all about the game , I salute you sir .

Not great today, slows everything down for me, gundo gets accused of slowing it down but he has a change of direction in him while Rodri play's it safe and often backwards.

I don’t like saying that X player needs Y player next to him to get the best out him. However we have seen time and time again how well Rodri and Bernie work together. We are also seeing a pattern emerging of the midfield being overrun when Gundo is next to him. I think Gundo is the problem in this midfield, he can’t run, and that leaves Rodri exposed and isolated.

I don’t like saying that X player needs Y player next to him to get the best out him. However we have seen time and time again how well Rodri and Bernie work together. We are also seeing a pattern emerging of the midfield being overrun when Gundo is next to him. I think Gundo is the problem in this midfield, he can’t run, and that leaves Rodri exposed and isolated.
Agree, Gundogan/Rodri combination has been abysmal once again.

Unrecognisable performance. That wasn’t Rodri!

Awful, slow, not concentrating at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.