18/19 home and away kits ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

One of the best away kits we've ever had.

Tottenham-away-1990-to-91-action3.jpg

Official home shirt £90 home shirt £60 whats the difference? Figure hugging my beer gut? Its alot of money esp if you get name number logos etc

I have the "Vapor match shirt" (£90) and it is nice, real nice. Looks quality. But if I am honest I did expect the shirt to "breathe" a bit more than it does.

While it is nice, as the material is different, it is not the quality of the 09-10 shirt which was perfection - apart from the badge (and no, I am not talking about the shitty eagle compared to our old/new beautiful badge). The badge in this Vapor shirt feels good (meaning you can't feel it) to your chest unlike in that 09-10 (after few washes tbf).

Also, it IS a bit more fitted which can be good or bad depending how you look at it, ha.

If you have the chance to go to the City store to see/try the shirts and the materials yourself I'd say do it but if not, I do think the £60 shirt will work for you mate. I am not convinced it is £30 much better than the "stadium shirt".

Hope this helps

I have the "Vapor match shirt" (£90) and it is nice, real nice. Looks quality. But if I am honest I did expect the shirt to "breathe" a bit more than it does.

While it is nice, as the material is different, it is not the quality of the 09-10 shirt which was perfection - apart from the badge (and no, I am not talking about the shitty eagle compared to our old/new beautiful badge). The badge in this Vapor shirt feels good (meaning you can't feel it) to your chest unlike in that 09-10 (after few washes tbf).

Also, it IS a bit more fitted which can be good or bad depending how you look at it, ha.

If you have the chance to go to the City store to see/try the shirts and the materials yourself I'd say do it but if not, I do think the £60 shirt will work for you mate. I am not convinced it is £30 much better than the "stadium shirt".

Hope this helps

Breathe a bit more.....have you mentioned this to your misiis?

That away kit is nice. Not nice enough to shell out €85 (FFS!) on it, mind (assuming the same price as the home one). And €140 for the "Vapour" version? For that price, I'd be expecting either Miss Willoughby or Miss Theron to be wearing it when they deliver it to my house, then take it off and hand it to me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.