18/19 home and away kits ?

£46.10 for a sleeveless training top!!?? Nike & the club are taking the piss on this one. Shouldn't it be more reasonably priced as there is less material ? :)
No, it's like the high performance Porsches, you pay extra for all the work they put in removing the extras. ;-)

Really, really like the new Lazio shirt. Think it's helped by the 1980s badge though.

lz17001.jpg

Not sure what the fit or material is like but Macron tend to produce good designs in my opinion.

The shirt's very smart, but the Macron logos are ugly as fuck!

As far as I'm aware it's just for the pre season derby game, but personally I would like both clubs to wear it for the full season if possible.

They should wear it for the first home game of the season and then that's it, it's a good cause but as a design feature it's pretty snide looking

Was in the sports shop up town today the girls were saying that the away shirts had come in on wednesday so expect a very soon release

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.