17/18 home and away kits ?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mrtwiceaseason, 19 Nov 2016.

1. mat

mat

Official Gimp to The Rat that Barks
    I thought that looked familiar this evening

2. Loki

Loki

+1

Loved the old kits and most of them are still perfectly wearable. Used to buy the kits for my 3 kids but have stopped after the first few Nike kits because the quality is abolute shite. The are fucked after only a few wears whereas the older ones seem to last forever. My kids now where there older siblings older shirts passed down which are mostly in great nick rather than some of their Nike ones whick pull, tear, bobble like to piece of cheap crap they are.

Bring back Umbro / Kappa etc or lets give someone else a go, they can't be any worse.

3. urban genie

urban genie

City voice have sent me a survey about the 3rd kit, told them it's shite and to ditch nike

4. Skybluezoo

Skybluezoo

Get the vapour one pal, fookin mint

5. ManCityX

ManCityX

Home kit this season is one of the best we've ever had.

6. Passittogordon

Passittogordon

Christ. Specsavers can help you buddy.

7. Uncle Wally One Ball

Uncle Wally One Ball

shark fisherman
    As is the away kit. I love watching us play away in maroon, for me it is authentic and stands for us and it may be my age but I always feel we play better in it.

8. Ric

Ric

Each to their own, but I think this season's home and away kits are pretty nice. Much better than most we've had for a while. Think the third kit is fairly average though, not laying out on it for my lad having already bought him the away top.

Last edited: 17 Sep 2017 at 8:33 AM
  9. Passittogordon

Passittogordon

All three of our kits are default nike training tops with a City badge and Etihad logo put on. Oh and for 2-3 times the price, and as I said before very similar if not the same away kits as other nike branded teams. At £60+ I would expect better and will not be buying these. While I agree that it is each to their own, you should concede that the lack of distinction from the standard nike training kits and other teams away kits is a clear sign of lack of effort on nikes part.

Lasted edited by : 17 Sep 2017 at 8:34 AM
  10. Passittogordon

Passittogordon

The Colour of the kits i have no qualm with its the detailing and the shading. Fake pecks and six packs woven into the shirts with a material that looks like slug trails. Take a closer look.