17/18 home and away kits ?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mrtwiceaseason, 19 Nov 2016.

1. bluemoonmatt

bluemoonmatt

Pharmacist ;-)
    They kinda all are these days mate. I think the main thing is getting the club to deliver something the fans can identify with, imo this season they have at least with the home and away ones

2. ManCityX

ManCityX

We certainly never had a better home kit from Le Coq or Reebok.

Only home kits we've had that are better in the PL era (imo) are 09/10, 10/11 and arguably the Kappa one.

Clean blue shirt, nice new badge, white shorts, blue socks with a bit of maroon.

Tbh, I'm not in the minority with this opinion as most people think this is one of the best home kits we've had.

3. burnley blue mcfc

burnley blue mcfc

Moulding technician
    Its definetly our best home top from nike, 2010's from umbro with the new badge would be perfection

4. Metalartin

Metalartin

What happened to all those aliexpress sellers, has there been a crackdown by the club/nike on them?

5. Silvercloud

Silvercloud

Still going. Lad in the boozer had the 3rd top on last week. Looked spot on and cost him £12 including postage. It arrived within 2 week of him paying for it.

6. Metalartin

Metalartin

I don't think it will have been from aliexpress judging from my search results today(I think I know which site he may have ordered from --will not say in case Nike are watching ha!-- but was just wondering what happened)... apologies if we aren't allowed to discuss knockoff shirts anymore, it's just someone was asking me about it the other day.

7. harvo the blue

harvo the blue

How the fuck can Nike get away with our 1/3rd kit being the exact same as Chelsea???!

8. bluemc

bluemc

The same way they got away with last year's home shirt being the same template as a lot of another teams who wore Nike.

Kit design is a lazy process these days. Minimal cost/effort/quality, but as long as they keep selling, the manufacturers will keep on doing it.

9. Thenumber1blue

Thenumber1blue

Cheetham hill mate and cheaper and you can check them out. In fact they're selling the tighter fitting £90 ones. £15

10. DClarkMiamiU

DClarkMiamiU

Most are now on DHgate. Same thing as ali express