18/19 home and away kits ?

I thought we were supposed to be nailed on for Under Armour?

Maybe UA got the boot because Puma made a much better offer and are now a shoe-in.

Almost be amusing if kit threads become full of people wishing for Nike back!

Not a fan of what Puma have done with Gunners' kits and they don't have many big clubs as far as I am aware. Their Uruguay shirt is OK and they have made some decent Lazio shirts in the past so maybe they work well with sky blue.

I was quite liking the idea of UA but I'm unlikely to buy a shirt these days; however, I'd like to be tempted.

Here goes a refined effort on a puma kit I made last year. Used the new switzerland 2018 kit collar along with the gradient effects they use on arsenal kits. No idea what colours they'll go for, so kept it simple. Just trying to make it look like what puma would make, not what we all want.

532ss8.jpg

Last edited:
Here goes a refined effort on a puma kit I made last year. Used the new switzerland 2018 kit collar along with the gradient effects they use on arsenal kits. No idea what colours theyll go for, so kept it simple.

532ss8.jpg
not bad,but add some maroon.... :)

Here goes a refined effort on a puma kit I made last year. Used the new switzerland 2018 kit collar along with the gradient effects they use on arsenal kits. No idea what colours they'll go for, so kept it simple. Just trying to make it look like what puma would make, not what we all want.

532ss8.jpg
Not enough Puma logos on for me

Puma gear doesn’t seem too generous. Some of our chunky fans might struggle in it...

Anybody know if you can buy a 8 year old qoalkeeper kit?
Home or away and MAN CITY of cause.
My grandson has all the last 5 seasons outfield kits. City website shop doesn't list them for kids.
C.T.I.D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.